Pokemon Revolution based on Pokemon. You can create your trainers, battle with other trainers and catch pokemons. There is also a lot more stuff you can do.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
We are looking for new Mods who could help with modding.
Latest topics
» Leaving Forever
Sun May 29, 2011 7:03 am by Ditto92

» Rabee Sing
Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:10 am by Rabee

» Looking for friends
Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:42 am by Rabee

» Zane Flint
Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:09 pm by Zac

» Karrmy Mikes (Not Done)
Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:25 pm by Karrmy

» Vampira (DONE)
Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:01 am by Karrmy

» Greetings All
Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:11 pm by Saxon

» First Trainer Battle
Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:45 am by Cepeda

» Pokemon Explore
Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:22 am by rileysaura

Top posters
Drake [PMR]

Shin

Melodie

Cronic

Cepeda

rileysaura

kai tsuki

Zac

Ditto92

Maybelle

Navigation
Announcements
Rules
Character Creation
Introductions
Kanto Region
General Discussion
Affiliates

Member of the Month

Character of the Month

Share | 

Open

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drake [PMR]
Admin

PostSubject: Open   Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:18 pm

~About us
Pokemon Revolution is an Role Play site based on anime called "Pokemon". Here you can create your character with what you can start role playing. There are quite many possible characters to pick from and you can decide who do you want to become. You can also create your very own original Pokemon here and think out moves for him or maybe for already existing pokemon. When you are rich enough you can create and buy different kind of items. You can also create a Guild with what you can do many fun activities together, it is your to decide if those activities are bad or good.
Right now most of the things are under development but I can assure you that I have a lot of good ideas in my head that will allow good and healthy Role Play.
-Sayonara and Good Luck

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have somewhat finished work on "Pokemon Revolution" so I declare it Open! As this Role-Playing Forum is very new there might be some Rule changes, just wanted you to let know so don't be surprised when something suddenly changes.

Right now only some Beginner Ranks and Gym Leader spots are open because I didn't want people to make strong character right off the bat so they could beat weaker characters with one hit.. When the site gets more members Elite spots will become open.

As you may have noticed only Kanto Region is available for Role-Playing right now so all new characters must be created there. Because of this people can Role-Play with others and it is more fun for all of us.

Vote For Pokemon Revolution

at Pokemon RP

Pokemonrp Top Site List
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokemonr.rpgdynasty.com

Open
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1